Welcome back to my blog ❤
Thanks so much for all the constant love and support throughout my blogging career. I never thought I’d be able to make so many friends and meet so many people online that has a similar passion like me, Makeup! I’m so blessed to get all the positive feedback on my previous makeup tutorials whether it’s on my youtube channel or here on my blog, and even on my instagram ❤
So with so many request flowing to me asking for another makeup tutorial, I finally present you a Kawaii Makeup Look! A collaboration with me and Sariayu Color Trend ❤
So this is the before and after look, so if you are interested in re-creating this look, please keep scrolling down for the guided step by step pictorial, hope you enjoy, I put my heart into this one 😀 ❤
- After I apply my daily moisturizing cream and sunblock on my face, I applied face primer.
- After my face is all primed up, I apply Borneo Mousse Foundation in B-01 Light tone and apply it with a brush.
- The next step is to apply contour to some parts of the face. I apply contour on the side of my nose, sides of my cheeks and a little bit on my jawline. I also apply brown brow pencil onto my brows. Contouring definitely makes a LOT of difference, doesn’t it? 😀
- Next, taking the Sariayu Color Trend 2016 Eye Shadow Kit, and taking the eyeshadow (color shown on picture), I apply it on to my crease and blend it with a blending brush. Try to smoke it out s
- And then taking the next color, I apply it only on the outer corner of my lid and blending it slowly. The key here is to blend the darker brown with the lighter brown together but still keeping the intensity of the dark brown.
- Taking this beautiful light beige eyeshadow color from the palette, I apply it to the center of my eyelid and blend it with the rest of the lids.
- I then come back to the previous dark brown eyeshadow and apply it using the provided brush from the palette on to the lower corner of my eyes. This is to give an effect of a fuller lower lashes.
- Taking this Sariayu Krakatau 02 Eyeshadow palette, I take the light silvery-blue color and apply it on to the lower lash line to brighten up the look.
- Using my favorite palette from Sariayu which is Sariayu 25 Best Color Choice for Asian Women palette, I take this shimmery beige color and apply it to the center of the lid and for an extra touch of brightness I also put it on the tear ducts.
In the next photo shows what the eyeshadow looks like after applying it to both eyes.
- I then take this Sariayu Duo Eye Makeup Mascara & Eye Liner and give my eyes a lil bit of a flirty wing ❤ I skipped the mascara because at the moment I have lash extension so yeah 😀
- Taking the Sariayu Blush in Apokayan, I apply it to the apples of my cheeks, it helps a lot when you smile so you know where to concentrate the application of the blush. I then blend it with the cheek contour so it looks soft and natural.
- Going back to the shimery-beige color from Sariayu 25 Best Color Choice for Asian Women palette, and with a fluffy brush, I apply it to the highest point of my cheek bones and also bring it to the center of the cheek, blending it slowly with the blush. NOTE!; applying the same eyeshadow color to the cupids bow will make your mouth look more pouty, giving a cute look.
- Finally we come to my favorite part in makeup, LIPS! I super love playing with lipstick. In this tutorial, I’m going to make a tinted ombre lip, my favorite lip look. First, I apply a light (close to skin) color lipstick as the base, and taking Sariayu Duo Lip Color in K-07, I apply the matte one to the center of my lips, and using the glossy one I blend it, bridging the base color with the matte tint in the middle. Lastly apply loose powder to set the makeup and voila! The look is complete!
View this post on Instagram
Kawaii softlens thanks to @eyeslandcon 😍✨ And I'm Obsessed with brown hair! 😂 Wig thanks to @marcellashairclip 😍 Seeing my self in healthy brown hair is one of my dreams haha. As you might've known, I'm allergic to permanent hairdyes, only vegan hairdyes are okay for my scalp, that's why I always have crazy hair color because usually vegan based hair dyes only have vibrant colors. It's good to have beautiful natural wigs lying around to use once in a while 😊✌🏼️ Baseball cap thanks to @oranges_co 😍 Ps; to see the step by step photo-guided tutorial of this makeup look, go to my blog janineintansari.wordpress.com on the 30th of May 😍😘💋✨💖
So how do you like the finish look? I hope this pictorial helps you into achieving a super Kawaii look using Sariayu makeup product of course 😀 ❤
I’ve been a lot more active lately on my blog and I’m super happy about it, I usually procrastinate so badly it’s annoying, but at the same time I lack motivation to move hahaha. So I’m glad you my lovely internet friends keep on pushing me to be better and more productive of course 🙂
And last but not least, I’ll be doing a video tutorial on this look to on my Youtube channel, so hopefully you will check that, it’ll be up on the 22nd of June so stay tuned and subscribe to my channel if you haven’t 😀
And as always I’ll see you all, On my next Post! ❤