Hello everyone!! Back again for some beauty product review.
There will be a couple of product reviews coming up for some time on my blog so please check’em all out 😀
In this review post, I have the chance to try and use an eye-tape for the very first time!
Since I was young, I was (thank goodness) blessed with a natural double eyelid so I have never had the need to buy eye-tapes. But since now is my first time, might as well review it and make a post out of this experience 😀
The eye-tape that I am going to review is called Starry Light.
“Starry Light Magic Eye Tape is an invisible lace eye tape to help making bigger and deeper eyelid. This is a new type of double eyelid sticker, promising you a natural and deep eyelid. It is strong and not shiny as it is made from lace, not plastic like normal eye tape. The tape blends beautifully with your natural eyelid.” -Starry Light IG
I got offered to try it by the owner of the brand, and yes it would be my very first time using an eye-tape.
I love how it looks!
Although I already have a clear enough natural eyelids to begin with, but adding eye tapes makes my eyes look more of that sleepy-flirtatious look. Super Love! Although I wouldn’t use it on a casual date, I would use it on a special night out or a party or when I’m cosplaying, yes! That seems to be a very good idea :D.
But for those of you who have natural single lids (which I actually super love), maybe you’d wanna use this everyday? I am not sure, but yeah I like it for a special night out, makes my eyes so deliciously sexy and seductive ❤
If any of you are wondering how to use it, here’s a video from the official Starry Light Instagram;
A review wouldn’t be complete without it’s pros and cons;
- Love how easy it is to use it, even for first timers like me
- Love the result, you’ll definitely get what you pay for, it definitely works
- It holds firmly even if I put tons of makeup on top of it
- It is a very VERY delicate product, one wrong way of holding it and you could damage the whole entire sheet of eye tape. (it happened to mine, when I pulled it out from the plastic wrapping, somehow one sheet was sticking on the plastic causing it to peel allover the place)
- Using this product can be done by bare hand alone, but using tweezers is recommended. My tweezers was missing at that time. It’d be great if the package include a small cheap plastic tweezers for those who don’t have them at the moment, it could be a life saver 😀
Overall score: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ –
(4 out of 5 stars)
And there you have it ladies, my review of the Starry Light Magic Eye Tape.
Be sure to check the official instagram here, and thanks again for stopping by! 😀 XOXO